Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Screaming Heart


It doesn't matter how slow you go so long as you don't stop 

Tell me when did we become, so cold and empty inside lost a way long time ago, did we really turn out blind, we don’t see that we keep hurting each other no all we do is just fight. we are still share the same bright sun, the same round moon, Why don’t we share the same love, Tell me why not? 
life is shorter than most have thought.
Hold my hand my brother there are many ways to do it right
Hold my hand my best friend turn around and see what we have left behind


Hold my hand the best person in my live, we can save the good spirit of me and you for another chance and let’s pray for a beautiful life, a beautiful life I share with you. how could we ignore heartbreaking crying sounds and we’re still going on like nobody really cares and we just stopped feeling all the pain because like it’s a daily basic affair. No matter how far we are, you always gonna be my brother, this earth only one small planet where to be, so you always gonna be my best friend and the best person in my live,we can't hide, we can't deny that we’re always gonna be a part, you’re mine, you're the best one i have, because we have been family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post